ThinkSelf Deaf Advocates program contact information
- email: [email protected]
- VP 651-829-9089
- 24 hour text 651-280-7878
- FaceTime 651-280-7878
- Glide @ThinkSelfAdvocates
- Facebook messenger
Minnesota DayOne Crisis Line (external link)
Call 1-866-223-1111 – Text: 612-399-9995 – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Support: 24-hour crisis supportive services
- Safety: Getting and keeping you and your family safe
- Housing: Providing emergency shelter and safe housing
- Resources: Support groups, transitional housing, legal advocacy, culturally specific services and more
United Way 211 (external link)
United Way 2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember, three-digit number that families and individuals in Minnesota and western Wisconsin (Douglas, Pierce, Polk and St. Croix counties) can call to obtain free and confidential information on health and human services. 2-1-1 offers information on a broad range of services.
Crisis text line (external link)
Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to free, 24/7 support and information via the medium people already use and trust: text.
- Text HELLO to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds quickly.
- The volunteer Crisis Counselor will help you move from a hot moment to a cool moment
National Deaf Domestic Violence Hotline (external link)
IM, Email, live chat, VP or TTY options for talking with a trained advocate to get support and resources.